Spring is right around the corner, so that means it’s time to start planning all of those spring break getaways. The most important part of any spring break trip is what to bring.
1. Bathing Suits This is a no-brainer you have to have an awesome swimsuit for all those great trips down to the beach or lake. When just one wont due, you must have options my dear; so make sure you’ve packed three or four of all different colors and types…one pieces, two pieces, retro. Click here for some amazing options.
2. Canvas Lace Up Sneakers You can find these anywhere- these super cute sneakers are a great alternative to ballet flats or flip flops. You can pair them with dresses or skirts or throw them on as you head down the beach to soak up some sun. Click here for a variety of choices.
3. A Good Book No vacation would be complete without a good read! Besides you can’t spend all your time lying out in the sun. Grab a good beach read and relax- you’ve definitely earned it. Take a look at Amazon.com or iTunes and check out this week’s best sellers list or their “Spring’s Biggest Book” collection for ideas.
4. The Perfect Sun Dress/ Maxi Dress I just love a good maxi dress, and I hope they never go out of style. These dresses are effortlessly chic! They can be worn as a beach cover up, out to dinner and drinks with the friends, or for lounging. Click here to shop the one above.
5. Beach Hat No not the hat your granny used to wear while tanning in the front yard, but a super cute, wide brimmed floppy hat to make you look fabulous while protecting you from all of those sun-rays. Click here to shop.