Here is a polyvore collage of my absolute favorite beauty necessities for this season. Check ’em out!
1. O.P.I. Shatter Nail Laquer, Drugstores, $8.50
You’ve probably seen this polish on everyone recently. It’s a perfect change from normal solid coloring, easy to apply, and just too cute! My favorite is the silver or gold–they both go with everything.
2. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour, Nordstrom, $25
I love this nail polish for its unique color. The metallic olive is just the right in-between of green and neutral color. It’s a little more expensive than O.P.I., but definitely worth a little splurge.
3. MAC Lipstick Creme Cup, Nordstrom, $15
This lipstick is such a perfect color. Solid, bright, and statement making, red lips, as we already know, are in this season!
4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow, Macy’s, $19
This shadow/liner from Benefit Cosmetics is so smooth and simple to use. Combinations make it look even better…try using the two newest shades, Silver Spoon and Tidal Rave, to get a smoky chic look.
5. Covergirl Lash Blast Mega Volume, drugstores, $8.99
My all time favorite mascara is Lash Blast from cover girl. Use two coats on each lash, then a third vertical stroke for extra statement.
6. Maybelline New York: Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow, yesstyle.com, $18.95
Sparkly shadow is no doubt trendy right now. Personally, my favorites are the more neutral yet sparkly colors. This maybelline shadow is perfect!
7. Pin-Up Lash, benefitcosmetics.com, $15
Spider lashes are great right now for parties or more formal and fun events. So cute!