It’s that time of year again and like always you’re probably stumped on what to get the guy in your life. I mean, you know what you want and what you love, but what the heck do you buy for the guy who likes to sit on the couch playing NBA 2K 14 all day long? A tie? A Sweater? Socks? Who wants typical boring Christmas gift like that!?
Below is my list of great gifts for the guy in your life. They’re fun, not typical and I promise he’ll actually use them!
1. The Game Clue– Got a guy who’s into all things retro? Then he’ll love this! The 1960’s game that is full of twist, turns, and Colonel Mustard! It’s great because it will give you guys bonding time(he has to have someone to play the game with) and he’ll actually feel like he’s stepped back in time- Finally a game that doesn’t include controllers, a computer, or an iPad screen! You can pick up this classic game at Brookstone.com.
2. Who wants a boring old sweater when you can have a sweet pair of cashmere blend gloves. Granted, he probably won’t know what cashmere is nor will he care, BUT that is beside the point because you’ll know that they’re cashmere ,and now you’ll be proud to show him off at the holiday party. You can pick up a pair at Carolinaamato.com
3. If your guy is glued to his new PlayStation 4, he might as well be comfy, cozy, and stylish all at the same time! You can pick up a pair of these suede moccasins at Landsend.com.
4. Got the time? – Your guy will never be late for another date with this great classic Timex Watch. Available at Target or Target.com
5. Is your guy a music lover? Or does he think he’s the next Swiss Beatz? We’ll if so he’ll love this adapter from Urbanears. The Urbanears adapter turns your iPhone or iPod into a turntable. Just plug the adapter into your iOS device, connect your head phones to the device, download the FREE app that comes with the adapter and that’s it! Your guy will be on his way to making the next hot beat! Available at urbanears.com
6. For the guys who stays glued to the TV on Sundays watching The Walking Dead you can give him the gift of survival…Zombie Outbreak survival that is ! Pick up the “Surviving the Zombie Outbreak:The Official Zombie Survival Filed Manual” at Amazon.com
7. Is your guy still using the velcro Spider-man wallet his mother gave him for his 10Th birthday? If so, he’ll love this fashionable upgrade. An AEO leather slim wallet! Available at American Eagle and AE.com
8. For the movie buff you can always get the perfect gift… a Fandango gift card! Perfect because he can use it at any theater he wants and you can add on any amount! Head over to fandango.com
9. A pretzel maker! Who doesn’t want to enjoy a yummy soft treat? I know your guy will love this. Available at Amazon.com
10. Brookstone On the Rocks Glass Because your dad doesn’t really want a tie, mug, or picture of you and your siblings. Sorry he still loves you! Available at Brookstone.com
The best part is that all these gifts are under $50.00 bucks! Your totally welcome. Happy Holidays!