I love a good reference book on fashion! Fashion photography, DIY Projects, People to know in fashion, Fashion career books and Shopping guides are all great for a little inspiration and a pocket of knowledge.
Recently I went on my local library’s search page and typed under subject the word fashion I got tons of results! Immediately I started requested anything with an interesting title. You can do the same thing, it’s simple.
Here are a few of the books I would recommend.
1. Shop Smart, Spend Less, And Look Your Best Ever: Never Pay Retail Again By: Daisy Lewellyn
2. Nina Garcia’s Lookbook: What to Wear For Every Occasion By: Nina Garcia
4. The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider’s Guide to Careers in Fashion
5. Style Yourself: Inspired Advice From the World’s Top Fashion Bloggers
7. The Elements of personal style : 25 modern fashion icons on how to dress, shop, and live
8. Fashion for dummies
9. Savvy chic : the art of more for less
10. The secrets of stylists : an insider’s guide to styling the stars