Sweet rosy cheeks and lips are the star of the show in this look, with soft neutral eyes. You never want to look overdone for school, just pretty and polished! All brushes used were either from Ecotools or from Sephora Collection.
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Medium Honey
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Soft Plum
- Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow in Nutmeg
- Maybelline Full N’ Soft Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brunette
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Va Va La Bloom
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
The video is silent, so if you have any questions about what I’m doing feel free to comment! This is my first time making a video so I wasn’t sure how long to hold up each product, so my camera couldn’t focus on each product. Hope you guys enjoyed the look!